Scope of Application:
Power engineering, chemical, steel, petrochemical and other industries for start-up, shut-down and protection of three-phase electric motors of pumps and other equipment from inadmissible working conditions to prolong their service life.
- 7 types of start protection units (BPZ) according to the electric capacity of the connected equipment;
- microprocessor-based control;
- an option of remote start-up/shut-down from remote control (optional);
- remote alarm modes “operation”/”emergency”;
- power switching element – starter;
- in-built automatic switch protecting the electric motors from short circuit;
- strong steel body with IP54 protection from dust and water;
- optional BPZ version with an explosion-proof platform during shipping.
Start protection unit has the following functions:
- start-up and shut-down of the motor pump directly from the BPZ or external remote control;
- LED indication of start-up and operation modes;
- automatic adjustment to the equipment’s nominal power in the calibration mode;
- automatic disconnection of the unit from the mains in case of loss of phase;
- automatic disconnection of the unit from the mains in case of overreaching the designated power range (protection from dry run and overload).
Manufactured in compliance with TDFA.061500.000TU;
Complies with the Customs Union’s Technical Regulations TR TS 004, 020.
|Type||Motor Pump Power Capacity, kW||Operating Current, А, max||Tripping Range from Nominal Mode Current, %||Size, mm|