- accommodation, storage and distribution of media;
- different technological processes (adsorbers, separator, hydraulic hitches, air collectors, etc.) with liquid, gaseous, mono- and multiphase combustible and toxic media.
- carbon steels;
- 12X18H10T type steel (C 0.12%, Cr 18%, Ni 10%, Ti up to 1.5%);
- 10X17H13M2T type steel (C 0.10%, Cr 17%, Ni 13%, Mo 2%, Ti up to 1.5%);
- 06XH28MДT alloy (C 0.06%, Cr, Ni 28%, Mo, Cu, Ti);
- other materials can be used if suggested by the Customer.
- conformity with the Federal Norms and Regulations “Rules of Industrial Safety in Hazardous Facilities Using Overpressure Equipment” PB 03-584-03, GOST R 52630-2006;
- design and manufacture in accordance with specific requirements;
- equipped with any type of check and control valves, fittings and meters;
- available with heating (cooling) jackets;
- manufactured in compliance with TDFA.061500.000TU;
- comply with the Customs Union’s Technical Regulations TR TS 010, 032
- certificates for design and manufacturing nuclear power plant equipment.
|Nominal flow, m3, up to||10|
|Working pressure, kgf/cm2||63|
|Working temperature, °С||-70...+350|