SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
Control and protection of motor pumps in power engineering, chemical, steelmaking, petrochemical and other industries.
- power capacity of the connected pump 0.37…200 kW;
- protection of pumps by controlling the process parameters (pressure, flow, temperature, level, vibration, etc.);
- various options for start-up/shut-down of motor pumps: direct start, star-delta, soft starter and frequency inverters manufactured by Schneider Electric, ABB, Fuji Electric, Danffos;
- the option to adjust the electric motor rpm and change process parameters when used with frequency inverters;
- floor- or wall-mounted steel body with protection level IP54 or higher;
- intrinsic safety barriers for operation in facilities with fire and explosion hazards;
- depending on the Customer’s requirements, the control system can be executed in various versions: from the least complex relay version to systems assembled on the basis of industrial controllers with displays, keyboard, interface, RS-485 for connection to the Customer’s “upper level” system by the Modbus RTU protocol;;
- use of sensors, warning devices, actuator mechanism and other electronic equipment from leading international manufacturers;;
- user-friendly human-machine interface;
- warranty servicing, providing the Customer with all the necessary information on circuit designs, structure and software.
Manufactured acc. to SPK.301443.000TU.
Versatile and easy to adjust
The multipurpose start-up and control system is designed to control and protect motor pumps. This system is suitable for most applications involving pressure-increase pumps and self-priming pumps.
Features of multi-purpose SPK panels:
- the option to choose the control algorithm – pressure increase or self-priming pump (pressure sensors at pump inlet and outlet are mandatory);
- the option of automatic start-up/shut-down of the pump in accordance with the signals sent by discrete level sensors;
- connection of up to two analog pressure sensors at pump inlet and/or outlet;
- the option to adjust the pressure sensors’ ranges and pumped liquid density;
- connection of up to three discrete sensors (pump priming, maximum and/or minimum level in the pumpout/discharge vessel);
- connection of up to three external interlock discrete signals with an option to choose the contact type NO/NC;
- two discrete output signals of the “dry contact” type to indicate operation and emergency of the motor pump;
- pump control from the SPK panel or by remote control;
- the option to connect to the Customer’s industrial control system by the RS-485 Modbus RTU protocol;
multi-level access to the settings (operator/industrial control systems engineer);
two versions for general purpose industrial and explosion-proof facilities.